Benefits of Rick Simpson Oil Cherry Pie (if you know of someone with Cancer we will supply 1 Plastic syringe with your next order FREE as well as donate Donate $10.00 to Breast Cancer Research if you order our 10 pack specials 10 units for $299.00)
- Rick Simpson’s recommended dosage and treatment consists of 30 grams of RSO over a 90-day period.
- Week 1: Start with three daily doses about half the size of a grain of rice
- Weeks 2-5: Increasingly double the dosage every four days as tolerance improves
- Weeks 5-12: Consume .5-1gm per day until the 30 gram treatment is complete
Side effects of RSO include drowsiness and sleepiness. RSO has a slightly bitter aftertaste, and it’s recommended to ingest it along with other foods.
RSO oil benefits
RSO originated as a skin cancer treatment, but its benefits range from cancer to migraine relief. Since curing his cancer, Simpson made it his mission to spread the truth about the benefits of his invention. RSO may help treat the following:
- Cellular mutations such as polyps, tumors, and warts
- Chronic pain
- Crohn’s disease
- Various types of cancer
- Has had success stories of helping cancer patient’s go into reemission
- 1:1 Honey Oil with RSO Coming SOON!