Sale!

Full Spectrum THC Distillate | 250 ml

Only 2 left in stock

$2,200.00 $1,699.99

Only 2 left in stock

Purchase this product now and earn 1,700 Points!
- +

Full spectrum | 250ml

Spread the love

Distillate is a potent cannabis oil that can be used by itself or in other cannabis related products such as edibles, vape cartridges, tinctures, capsules, & more! Full spectrum means that the oil contains not only THC, but various other cannabinoids as well. No Ethanol, Butane or other non human food grade material to extract the finest amber distillate.  Comes in at nearly 92% pure, with the other 8% CBD.

Share your thoughts!

Let us know what you think...

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

What others are saying

There are no contributions yet.

×

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Continue as a Guest

Don't have an account? Sign Up

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.